Thursday, March 24, 2005

First Entry

Aloha nui loa! I'm just a guy living in Hawai`i (yes, there IS an accent mark between the i's), and enjoying the fact that I am back on my home island of O`ahu since July 4, 1990. I was born here in 1950 and left the islands when I was sixteen. Mom and Dad called it quits and Mom toted herself and us four kids with her to San Diego. Now that's a town! Though I loved it there, I must admit I missed Hawai`i with a passion. And why not? It was always home.

I finally returned to paradise after seeing most of the "Mainland" having had my fill of the big world beyond the sea. It was exciting until the bullets started flying through my picture window in Santa Ana, California. Drivebys were popular back then. People were getting too strange just prior to the riots later on.

I'm fifty-four at this writing and I look a thousand. Hopefully, the facelift will help (haha).

Just kidding about the facelift.

No comments: