Saturday, April 16, 2005

Spring In Full Swing

Well, if you haven't already, you better get your taxes completed. Luckily for me, I did mine a long time ago to avoid the hassles and heartaches of preparing them late.

I love Spring time in Hawai`i. The weather has improved a hundred fold and I can comfortably wear shorts again. This past winter was too much, even for me! It must have averaged about 75 degrees most of the time . . . brrrrrr.

Today, Dwane and I will be joining the rest of the gang at Steve and Rota's house near the University of Hawai`i for some lasagna and New York cheese cake ( made the Italian sausage). I can't praise Tom's lasagna enough. Never had one like it. Tom was blessed with Sicilian roots and boy can he cook! Mmmmmmm. And his cheesecake! Atkins can go on hold for this one day!

No comments: