Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Work, School, Work, School!

I've been attending a training class on Microsoft's Sequel Reporting program. It's not the official name of the program, but then I'm not exact on most programs. Just so long as it works and does the job.

I love the program, actually. The instructor is from India, a young man, and quite knowledgeable on the product. In spite of his thick accent, I managed to glean a lot out of him. He left me his email so I can keep in touch with him should I have any questions.

At the end of the day, I feel saturated with information from the class. Little time to assimilate very much.

It ends this Friday. After which, I'll celebrate with a little drink at the Sand Bar. Wonder if Freddy is bartending? Maybe I should take him some Thanksgiving leftovers?

No comments: